- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance for finite increment control.
- Durable polycarbonate twin tank.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Bi-directional handle/ pedal grip for complete muscle engagement.
- Low seat height – 54cm (21″) swivels for ease of access.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Counter-balanced Main Arm rotates through 360 degrees to allow optimum height adjustment and standing and seated operation.
- Operational versatility enabling seated, standing and wheel chair access.
- Dual function, upper & lower body ergometer.
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip (patent applied).
- Dual function upper and lower body ergometer.
- Medically approved design for medial and rehabilitation applications.
Compact footprint – 121 x 95cm (48×37″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
- 1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7″)
- Nett Weight 101.4kg (233.5lb)
- Gross Weight 120.8kg (266.3lb)
- Cubic Metres 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)
There are no reviews yet.