- 20 levels of patented Adjustable Resistance.
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers.
- Operates in both forward and reverse directions for complete muscle engagement.
- Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM) with USB port: The IPM displays: time; speed; distance; stoke rate; calories per hour; watts; level, pacer, and has a heart rate receiver built in.
- The IPM gives you quick start, manual programs, interval training, USB port allows interactive programming.
- Seated, standing operation with gas assisted multi height adjustment arm allows users of any height or stance.
- Seat unit is removable to allow wheelchair access via low gradient ramps onto a sturdy operating platform suitable for all wheelchair designs.
- 4 position, horizontal seat adjustment.
- Contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support.
- Angle adjustable, self-leveling hand grips reduces strain on wrists and forearms and allows for full pronation or supination.
- Variable length adjustment crank arms from 12 to 24cm (5-10″) – ideal for medical / rehab applications.
- Quickly converts from opposed hand position to parallel hand movement.
- Access ramps are coated with durable non-slip material, and platform has a full width footrest for added stability and to prevent chair rolling too far forward.
Compact footprint: 180 x 100cm (71×39″)
Max user weight: 150kg (330lbs)
1170mm x 770 x 780 (46.1 x 30.3 x 30.7″)
Nett Weight 107.4kg (236.8lb)
Gross Weight 125.7kg (277.1lb)
Cubic Metres 0.7030 (24.82 cubic feet)
1205 x 77 x 125mm (47.4 x 30.3x 4.9″)
Nett Weight 25kg (55.1lbs)
Gross Weight 30kg (66.1lbs)
Cubic Metres 0.1160 (4.1 cubic feet)
There are no reviews yet.