- 10 level Patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for resistance change at the turn of a dial.
- Blue polycarbonate twin tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- IMP displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footplates with captive heel design to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Dyneema® cable – no noisy chains, no lubrication.
- Optional back support.
- Extra-long anodized, aluminum seat rails to facilitate the tallest of users.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air Glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch and provide superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
Box 1: 1090mm x 580 x 420 G/W 61kg
Box 2:1340mm x 200 x 135 G/W 8.8kg
- Min active area required: 2450mm x 1410mm
- Stored vertical dimensions: 810mm x 1005mm
- Dimensions: 2050mm x 810mm x 1005mm
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Net Weight: 49.50kg
- Gross Weight: 60.04kg