- 10 level patented Variable Fluid Resistance (VFR) innovation for interval and multi-user training.
- See the water spin inside the blue polycarbonate tank constructed from the finest materials for exceptional strength, performance and durability.
- Built-in Direct Drive System (Patent Pending).
Interactive Performance Monitor (IPM)
- IPM with USB port displays: time, speed, distance, stroke rate, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer.
- USB connectivity to WebRanking, Fluid-Coach, WebRacing and more.
- Fitted with Heart Rate receiver as standard and compatible with all main HR belts.
- Height adjustable footboard enables instant adjustment and optimal foot placement for multiple users.
- Secure heel capture and angled surface assist leg drive.
- Seat at “office chair” height for ease of entry and exit.
- Dual seat rails in anodised aluminium with low friction concealed seat rollers offer a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Optional back support available.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimises wrist strain.
- Low noise belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and maintenance free.
- Concealed transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Air glide low friction seat rollers in concealed channels for cleaner, safer and smoother action.
- High quality metallic silver powder-coated frame with deep lacquer finish.
- Rigid frame construction for maximum stability.
- Rubber feet, front and rear, provide the largest contact patch with superior adhesion to smooth floor surfaces without marking.
- Steel frame with Argon gas welding in pneumatic, rotating, robotic jigs for exceptional quality and precision.
Box 1: 74x77x72cm 72KG
Box 2: 145x6x11cm 6,7KG
- Min active area required: 2550mm x 1310mm
- Dimensions: 1910mm x 820mm x 860mm
- Max User Weight: 150kg
- Net Weight: 66.4kg
- Gross Weight: 77.3kg