Check to see that your unit has not been positioned in direct sunlight as this can impact the water quality. If necessary, change the location of the ergometer to reduce exposure to direct sunlight.
Your tank requires a water treatment every 12-24 months. If the water becomes discoloured or shows signs of algae or bacterial growth simply add one Water Treatment Tablet.
Do not use any other water treatment tablet other than those supplies with your unit. Please contact your nearest regional dealer to arrange the purchase of further treatment tablets.
To validate warranty support, save your original receipt and record your unique product purchase by completing the online Product Registration Form.
Please refer to the back of your Owner’s Manual for better understanding the terms of your product warranty.
The time required between water treatments can vary greatly depending on your indoor rower’s location and exposure to sunlight. Typically, you can expect to treat your tank water every 12-24 months. If the water becomes discoloured or shows signs of algae/ bacterial growth, simply add one water treatment tablet.
To purchase additional water treatment tablets please consult your nearest regional dealer by visiting FDF distributors page.
WARNING: Do not under any circumstance use any treatment tablet other than those supplied with your rower.
There is no height specification for any FDF rower. The specific determinant is by leg length. This is the point of reference that determines whether the seat hits the back stop when legs are straight.
On average (i.e. average leg length) a person of approximately 6’6” would be accommodated on aPacifi c Rower, however if their legs were unusually long in proportion to their height, this may not be a suitable fit. If in doubt, the most efficient way to determine your most suitable fit is to sit on a rower and stretch your legs completely out.
Some important criteria to consider for tall people include:
- Ample seat rail length so the user can fully extend their legs
- Rowing motion must not be compromised in any way
- Users must be able to see the fitness monitor without having to bend their neck uncomfortably
- Users must be able to access buttons (if applicable) easily
- Footrests must accommodate larger foot (if applicable)
With the resistance level set at the maximum, Please:
- Check tank is filled to correct level, as shown by the fill level indicator on the tank cover.
- Check that the filling cap is tightened or sealed.
- Check if the seal is crooked on the Horizontal Rower.
- Any sign of cracks around the tank bolts area or tank shell.
- Fill up the contact form, a distributor will be in contact as soon as possible.
GENERAL CONSOLE QUESTIONS
We do not currently support MacOS however plan to do so in the near future.
For technical support reasons we do not currently offer access to our proprietary communications protocol though an API or SDK.
- Flywheel speed (RPM) through a stroke is used to determine stroke power.
- Stroke power is used to determine 500m split time.
- 500m split time is used with stroke time (catch to catch time) to determine stroke displacement (i.e. distance traveled through the stroke.
- Readings are updated per stroke.
Only consoles made after mid-2020 support Bluetooth FTMS for app connectivity. When you power on your console the top line of the display will show Ao00.
BLUETOOTH HEART RATE CONSOLE QUESTIONS
Firmware version will appear once you POWER ON the console. It shows in the 2nd line of the LCD.
Firmware updates can be done through the Fluid Connect DFU app (iOS & Android)
We don’t have a list of the APP compatible with FDF FluidRower APP. As long as the APP support standard FTMS protocol for Rower data as well as the UBE Bike Data.
The Bluetooth Heart Rate console supports standard Bluetooth Heart rate and standard FTMS protocol.
ZWIFT only support Spin Bike at this moment. There is no Rower available in their APP
The console will check all sensor status. After 5mins without any input from the speed sensor or level sensor, the console will shut down. Bluetooth connection is defined as 1 to 1. You will need to go through the whole process again once you phone loss the connection.